Stainless steel strainer, brass bodied valve
The non return valve aids pump priming, and ensures that the system remains flooded at all times.
The strainer offers simple pump inlet protection (Coarse filter mesh) from any debris or particles in the water.
Suitable for suction lines on top-offtake tanks (where an anti-siphon valve is not present) Inlet / Outlet Brass valve body, with NBR sealing disc Stainless Steel & Nylon Strainer, These valves are often used in dispensing pump systems, particularly with Centrifugal pumps, to prevent the pump from de-priming during rest. Suitable for use with water, Oil, Diesel, and many other none toxic acid free fluids.
About this item
- Connection Pipe Valve Connection size: 1-1/4″ , 1-1/2″ , 1/2″ , 3/4″ , 2″ , 1″
- Vertical Lift Spring Check Valve Material: Made of high-quality Brass to ensure durability and reliability, and resist rust and corrosion in daily use.
- Brass valve Features: The surface of spring thread non-return valve is precisely processed, with smooth edges, bright colors, not easy to fade, and beautiful.
- One Way Non-return Valves Application: Water project in construction, pisciculture. Water treatment for swimming pool. Irrigation for agriculture.
- Package includes: 1pcs × BSP Female Thread Brass Check Valve
Package Type: carton box
|Quantity (Pieces)||1 – 3000||>3000|
|Est. Time (days)||30||45|