W-7012: dn15 25 mm brass toilet non return one way check valve
|Body||BRASS: CW614N, CuZn39Pb3, CW617N, CuZn40Pb2, DZR….|
|Valve clack, Stem & Bonnet||Brass|
|Keywords||Brass non return check valve, non-return one way check valve, toilet check valve, check valve 25 mm, check valve dn15|
|FF Thread||Thread to ISO228/1, BSP, NPT, etc|
1. Nominal Pressure: 1.6MPa.
2. Working Medium: Water.
3. Working Temperature: -20oC≤t≤150oC.
4. Parallel Pipe Thread to ISO228, BSP, NPT.
5. Size: 15mm 22mm 28mm
6. Body: Forged Brass.
7. Spring: S.S.
8. Working Medium: Water, non-corrosive liquid, non-corrosive air.
Brass Valves & Fitting Production Process
Ningbo Western fitting Co.,Ltd. is a professional manufacturer and exporter with over 20 years experience in plumbing. We provide many different kinds of valves and pipe fittings. We have strength on handling OEM and ODM orders especially on brass valve and fittings.
• Pre-sale service:
1. We have full stock and can deliver within short time.
2. OEM and ODM order are accepted, Any kind of logo printing or design are available.
3. Good Quality+Factory Price+Quick Response + Reliable Service, is what we are trying best to offer you.
4. All of our products are produced by our professional workman and we have our high-work-effect foreign trade team, you can totally believe our service.
• After you choose:
1. We will count cheapest shipping cost and make invoice to you at once.
2. Check quality again, then send out to you at 1-2 working day after your payment.
3. Email you the tracking no, and help to chase the parcels until it arrive you.
Our Customer & Certification
Q. Can I have a sample order for valve?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q. How to proceed an order for valve?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Q: How long can I expect to get the sample?
A: After you pay the samples charge and send us confirmed files, the samples will be ready in 1-5 days for the regular specification. Or it will take about 15 days to produce new samples. The samples will be send to you via express and arrive in 3-5 days. You can use your own express account or prepay us if you don’t have an account.
Q: What about the lead time for mass production?
A: Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and your specific requirements of products.
Q: What is your terms of delivery?
A: a: For the weight is under 100kg, we suggest shipment by FedEx, DHL or UPS; this is the fastest and most expensive.
b: For the weight is between 100-200kg, we suggest shipment by air; this is fast and expensive.
c: For the weight is above 200kg, we suggest shipment by sea; this is the slowest and the cheapest.
We could check the freight by express/by air/by sea for your checking if you need, you can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost effective for you. Pls inform us the terms of delivery when you confirm the order.