B206-A Product Description
BRASS PIPE FITTING
Brass Pipe Fittings are made of brass bar or forging brass, consist of a wide variety of components, such as nipple, reduction pieces, hose connection, plug, street elbow, Elbow and cross fittings etc. Our brass pipe fittings all meet specifications and standards of ASA, ASME and SAE. Our brass pipe fittings are manufactured for low and medium pressure pipe line connections. The fluid can be water, refrigeration, instrumentation, hydraulic systems, grease, fuels, LP and natural gas. Accommodate thread sizes ranging from 1/8 to2 inch.
|Product Name||B206-A 45 degree street elbow|
|Size||1/8″ – 1″|
|Standard||BSPP BSPT NPT NPS UNF UNEF UNC|
|Thread||Fine, checked by screw gauge|
|Used||Air system, water pipe|
Q1: What are our advantage over other suppliers?
1. Own Manufacturing Factory, less cost for purchasing, Competive price.
2. 20 years of international experience in the mechanical manufacturing.
3. B206-A 45 degree street elbow Quick response for quotation, Quick delivery, one-stop service.
4. Quality Control: 100%inspection.
5. Professional customization services.
Q2: How about our After-Sales Service?
1. We are willing to improve the quality of the products if there is any problem with your orders.
2. Free of charge if the problem is due to manufacturing defects.
Q3: What equipments do we have?
4 Hot Forging Machine
5 Drill Machine
2 Automatic gluing Machine
2 Cutting Machine
2 Shot Blasting Machine
1 Machining Center
4 Injection molding Mac