About this item
- HOLDS SYSTEM PRESSURE – With this effective valve, you don’t have to worry about maintaining system pressure or preventing reverse flow! Connects in line to prevent backflow of water and hold system pressure.
- NO LEAD – Constructed with no-lead Brass, the body and poppet of this valve are strong and durable. Built to last, you can trust this valve to work for the long haul.
- POSITIVE SEAL – Our poppet features a Stainless Steel Spring and Fasteners. Plus, a sturdy Buna N O-ring creates a positive seal.
- SAFE FOR POTABLE WATER – Dedicated to building safe and reliable products, we designed this check valve to be safe for potable water.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL PUMPS – No need to run around searching for a valve that fits. This Check Valve works with ALL brands of pumps.
2 3 4 inch Brass filter check valve (W-7003)
1. Valve Component:
|Product Name||2 3 4 inch Brass filter check valve|
|Body Brass||Brass body|
|Surface||Brass or nickel plated|
|Thread||BST & NPT selecting|
|Package||Standard export packing|
|Delivery time||Shipped in 30 days after payment|
2. Technical Standard:
2 3 4 inch Brass filter check valve
Suitable for domestic water service, heating and Air-conditioning plants, compressed air systems. It can be installed in any position: vertical: horizontal: oblique
Nominal Pressure: 200WOG
Working Pressure: -20℃≤t≤150℃
Available all sizes from 1/2″ up to 4″
|Part NO.||DN||L (mm)||B (mm)|
The Ningbo Western Fitting Co.,Ltd. Our factory is specialized in producing and exporting brass valve, pipe fitting, fasteners and all kinds of OEM Connector more than 17 years. We have rich experience in producing it.
All of our products are with superior quality and competitive price. Looking forward to your enquiry.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are Manufacturer.
Q: How long is your delivery time ?
A: Generally, 30-40 days after we get your deposit, the goods will in the warehouse of the ship company.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we provide free samples for the each kind if you need.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: 30% deposit in advance, the balance by T/T in 10 days after the B/L Copy.
If you have another question, please feel free to contact us as below.