About this item
- 1/2″ NPT Female Threaded IPS Brass Full Port Water Stop Shut Off Ball Valve, Quarter Turn
- Heavy duty: forged Brass ball valve pressure is rated 150 psi wsp for steam and 600 psi woc for water, oil and gas
- 1/2″ Threaded IPS Lead Free Brass Water Cut off Ball Valve
- Size: 1/2″ IPS Brass Ball Valve Max Pressure (PSIG):150\ Max. temperature: 200°F
About this item
- Quality materials: Full Port Heavy Duty 1/2″ Ball Valve is made of high quality H90 brass, lead free,Safer and stronger, long lifetime. It is the ideal plug valve for high quality shut- off valves in industry or in the home and garden.
- Widely used: Ball valves are widely used in gardens, water pumps, corner rainwater tanks, external taps, rainwater connections with buckets, rainwater collectors, water pipes, etc. Also can be used for mechanical equipment, industrial equipment, water supply and drainage equipment.
- Good sealing: It has two sealing surfaces with good sealing performance and can achieve complete sealing. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium, and the medium will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface when the medium passes.
- Convenient operation: This high pressure 1 in ball valve has a comfortable operating handle, which opens and closes quickly. It only needs to rotate 90° from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for quick control. When the handle is parallel to the pipe body, it is in an open state, and when it is vertical, it is in a closed state, so it is more convenient to observe whether the valve is open.
- Suitable for a variety of media: The high-quality brass valve is suitable for water, sea water, air, oil, and steam media with a temperature of -20 ℃～250℃.Since the ball valve has wiping properties during opening and closing, it can be used in media with suspended solid particles.
Packaging & Delivery
Standard package or as your requirements foryellow handle two way brass ball valve
|Quantity (Pieces)||1 – 100||101 – 1000||1001 – 3000||>3000|
|Est. Time (days)||7||15||30||To be negotiated|
|Item||15mm – 50mm yellow handle two way brass natural gas shutoff ball valve|
Suitable for domestic water service, heating and Air-conditioning plants, compressed air systems
Nominal Pressure: max. 40bar
Working Temperature: -20℃≤t≤100℃
Available: in all sizes from 1/2″ up to 2″ two way brass ball valve, yellow handle ball valve, natural gas pipe valve, 15mm ball valves, gas shutoff valve
|DN||L (mm)||H (mm)||B (mm)||D (mm)|
W-1068 15mm – 50mm yellow handle two way brass natural gas shutoff ball valve:
The structure of the natural gas pipe valve is only composed of a few parts, and the material consumption is low; the structure of the electric ball valve is small in size, light in weight and small in installation size, and the driving torque is small. Quick opening and closing; and also has good flow regulation performance and sealing characteristics. In the application field of large and medium caliber, medium and low pressure, 15mm ball valves is the dominant valve form. When the gas shutoff valve is in the fully open position, the thickness of the disc is the resistance when the medium flows through the valve body, so the pressure drop through the valve is very small, so it has better flow control characteristics. gas shutoff valve have two types of seals: elastic seal and metal seal. Elastic sealing valve, the sealing ring can be inlaid on the valve body or attached to the periphery of the disc. Valves with metal seals generally have a longer life than those with elastic seals, but it is difficult to achieve complete sealing. Metal seals can accommodate higher operating temperatures, while elastomeric seals have the disadvantage of being limited by temperature. If an electric ball valve is required to be used as a flow control, it is important to choose the correct size and type of valve. The construction principle of the electric ball valve is especially suitable for the manufacture of large-diameter valves.
OEM & ODM welcome: Product, Package…
We will reply within 1 workday.
After shipping, we will provide the track of the products for you every two days, until you receive the package. Please provide the feedback after you receive and test the samples. If your have any questions please contact us .
Q1. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q2: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally 5-7 days, if the goods are in stock. Or , 25-35 days if the goods are not in stock, it is depend on quantity.
Q3. Can we order the sample?
A: Of course yes~
Q4. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have our QC team. We can also test the products refer your inspection.